Friday, April 8, 2016

RhyPiBoMo 2016

Woo-hoo!

I am participating in the Rhyming Picture Book Month 2016 challenge!



30 days of reading rhyming picture books, and linking with bloggers and writers and readers who share the love.

I had the privilege of attending the RhyPiBoMo Conference in December, where I met Angie and a bunch of other wonderful people who made me feel at home right away. I am looking forward to connecting with them, and all the other fans of rhyming picture books out there!

So here's a list of the first week's batch of books I've read and enjoyed:

Dino-Hockey by Lisa Wheeler (illus. Barry Gott)
Two Sticks by Orel Protopopescu (illus. Anne Wilsdorf)
Llama Llama Misses Mama by Anna Dewdney
The Monster Who Lost His Mean by Tiffany Strelitz Haber (illus. Kirstie Edmunds)
Outer Space Bedtime Race by Rob Sanders (illus. Brian Won)
Interstellar Cinderella by Deborah Underwood (illus. Meg Hunt)

Those last two were prizes from the Conference, woo-hoo!

I hope to offer some reviews, maybe from my 6-year-old fan of all things rhyming, too. It's fun to have someone to read the books with me!

No comments: