Monday, November 2, 2015

PiBoIdMo!

I've jumped onboard! Or is it off?

In any case, I just registered to participate in Picture Book Idea Month, aka PiBoIdMo!

The idea is to come up with new ideas for picture books every day for the entire month of November. 30 ideas in 30 days. Yee-haw!

This is a new venture for me. I've been working on a couple of children's books for the past several months (one of them for over a year). I'm doing my research, and in October, I attended my first meeting of the Society of Children's Book Writers and Illustrators. I even asked Dianne de las Casas to review my manuscript. She had a lot of good things to say, as well as some great advice. Now I'm back to the drawing board, and I think my story will be even better for it.

So here we go! 30 ideas in 30 days, plus the ideas I'm already working on...it's going to be a busy month!

No comments: