Friday, October 30, 2015

Inspiration Part 2

Each Wednesday morning for the month of October, I've been dancing. And on Friday, I'm going to perform on the steps of City Hall for the whole world to see.

Yep. I'm going to be in a Flash Mob. This one is planned, but there are others that will just pop up around the French Quarter. And because it's Halloween, we're performing Is It Scary and Thriller (as well as Beat It and Burn It Up).

In the video--this one's from last year--you can see that the leader/instructor, Kenneth "Kynt" Bryan, really resembles Michael Jackson and can do his moves--as well as Janet's--beautifully. He's also a trained ballet dancer and an instructor at Loyola University. 

 
I got involved through our local rec department, which was offering free classes. Learn Thriller? Yes, please!

I'm hoping that by next week, I'll have a video like this with me in it! (I'll be the zombie in slippers. Because I'm like death in the morning...)






No comments: